Hey there, Kate Cabiltes here.
The majority of my interior design daydreams are consumed by kitchens. When I came across this one by can-do-no-wrong designer Amber Lewis I couldn’t get it off my mind. There is almost a Nancy Meyers (Something’s Gotta Give, The Holiday, It’s Complicated) vibe to this cocina – the high ceilings, wood elements, classy finishes. It has such a timeless, sophisticated feel that would be hard to tire of.
Here’s how to get the look in your kitchen…
Here is where you can find these products:
- Wood Casement Window with Colonial Grids via Home Depot
- Alabama Small Sconce via Schoolhouse
- Wooden Dough Bowl via Etsy
- French Oak Hardwood Flooring via Home Depot
- Aparicio Blue / Granite Area Rug via Wayfair
- Blackish Paint via Clare